BeyondCrumbz Bedda' Chedda' Jalapeno Cheddar Buns
Ingredients (makes 8 full rolls)
- 1 1/4 cup BeyondCrumbz
- 1/2 tsp Bedda Chedda
- 1 tsp Salty Good
- 5 Tbsp psyllium husk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 medium jalapeno
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 eggs
- 1 egg yolk for egg wash
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine BeyondCrumbz, psyllium husk, baking powder, and BeyondShakerz seasonings in a stand mixer bowl. Lightly mix.
- Add diced jalapeno and cheddar cheese to mixture and lightly mix again.
- Add boiling water, apple cider vinegar, and 3 eggs to mixture and blend on medium-high speed for about 1 minute.
- Divide the dough into 8 rolls and place on a lined baking sheet. Using 1 egg yolk, brush the top and sides of each roll with the egg wash.
- Optional: put a thin jalapeno wheel and a pinch of shredded cheddar on top of each roll.
- Bake for 50 minutes, turning the baking tray halfway through.
- It's recommended to store the rolls in your refrigerator to extend the shelf life or eat within 2 days if stored at room temperature.
Thanks to @candidketones for the recipe!