BeyondCrumbz Keto, Gluten Free Lemon Lime Cheesecake Bars
Looking for a delicious dessert that fits into your healthy lifestyle? You've come to the right place! These low-carb and gluten free lemon lime cheesecake bars are sure to be a hit with everyone!
A huge thank you to @candidketones for the terrific recipe! Be sure to check her out on Instagram for more keto inspiration!
- 1 cup BeyondCrumbz
- 1 cup brown sugar substitute
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter (melted)
- 4 oz full fat cream cheese
- 4 oz full fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar substitute
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- Juice from 1 small lime
- Juice from 1 small lemon
- Optional: zest from lime and lemon to use as topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- To make the crust, combine BeyondCrumbz, brown sugar substitute, and melted butter in a bowl. Mix well then add to a lightly greased 8x10" pan. Press down firmly to ensure the crust is well packed. Bake crust for 15 minutes then set aside to cool.
- To make the filling, combine cream cheese, sour cream, granulated sugar substitute, vanilla extract, eggs, and freshly squeezed lemon and lime juice in a bowl. Blend until all lumps are gone, preferably using an electric hand mixer, then pour batter over your cooled crust.
- Bake for about 40 minutes then chill in your refrigerator for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Top your cheesecake bars with zest of lime and lemon then enjoy!