BeyondCrumbz Low-carb Keto Chocolate Hazelnut Lava Cake
Ingredients (makes 1 serving):
- 1 Tbsp BeyondCrumbz
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp sugar substitute (granulated, white or brown)
- 2.5 Tbsp dark cocoa powder
- 1.5 Tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp caramel extract
- 1 Tbsp hazelnut spread (frozen in a cube)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a microwave safe container, heat the coconut oil in 30 second increments until fully melted then add cocoa powder and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, whisk your egg for 1 minute then add sugar replacement and mix well.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the egg mixture and mix until smooth. Add BeyondCrumbz and mix again.
- Spray ramekin or whatever small baking container you’re using with nonstick spray and pour 1/2 of the batter in. In the center of your ramekin, put frozen hazelnut spread cube, then pour the remaining batter over it.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes and serve immediately.
Thanks to @candidketones for the recipe!