BeyondShakerz Screamin' Onion Dip
- 1.5 Tbsp white onion
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp scallions
- 1/2 tsp BeyondShakerz Screamin’ onion seasoning
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- One big squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Mince onion and scallions, keeping in separate piles.
- Heat 1 Tbsp olive oil or butter in a saucepan on medium-high heat. Once hot, add onions, reduce to medium-low heat, and cook until caramelized. Stir frequently to avoid burning. This process may take up to 10 minutes and you will know they are done when they are a nice, golden brown color.
- In a bowl, add sour cream, mayonnaise, minced scallions, caramelized onions, all the seasonings, and lemon juice.
- Mix until well combined then add to a serving container. Best eaten with BeyondChipz Screamin’ Onion chipz!
- Have leftovers? Store in a closed container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week, but we doubt it will last that long 😉
Thanks to @candidketones for the recipe!