BeyondCrumbz Lemon Sublime Coconut Shrimp
Ingredients for 3 colossal-sized shrimp
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup BeyondCrumbz
- BeyondShakerz: 1/2 tsp Lemon sublime and one big pinch of Salty Good
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Setup three bowls. In the first bowl, mix the egg and heavy whipping cream. In the second bowl, mix BeyondCrumbz and BeyondShakerz. In the third bowl, add unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Dredge the shrimp in all three bowls; first BeyondCrumbz, then the egg mixture, and last, the coconut.
- Lightly grease your air fryer tray then bake the shrimp for 10 minutes at 350 degrees F. Don’t have an air fryer? You can also cook in the oven on a lined baking sheet for about 12 minutes at 415 degrees F.
- Finish your dish by squeezing some fresh lemon juice over your shrimp. Enjoy!
A huge thank you to @candidketones for the terrific recipe! Be sure to check her out on Instagram for more keto inspiration!